Adams Moore’s Board Support – A Freelance Accountant Service at a Fixed Fee
Our successful Board Support service offers businesses a higher level of accountancy service at a fixed fee. Clients that have benefited from this product, where we have worked in close partnership with the business, vary in size.
Financial support for business offered in this part-time way is not uncommon. However, Adams Moore’s Board Support service is distinctive due to its fixed rate. Through Board Support, one of Adams Moore’s partners fulfils the role of an outsourced Finance Director and becomes part of the company’s senior management team. Behind the scenes you will have a dedicated team and we encourage clients to draw on all of Adams Moore’s vast business experience and business contacts.
You may think you just need a freelance accountant, but with Board Support you get so much more, including unlimited telephone support and access to business accounting software, for a fixed fee. Below is highlighted what you can expect from the service on a regular basis.
The service will be delivered by your dedicated team.
- Thorough health check of business
- Thorough systems check of business
- Budgets & forecasts
- Monthly attendance aimed at compliance check
- Sales & purchase ledger review
- Aimed at ensuring your records are accurate & up to date
- Update to MD and summary report of any major issues
- Preparation of management accounts
- Attendance at board meetings by Partners
- Actual/budget commentary
- Strategic planning advice on all business issues
- Statutory accounts finalised within 2 months of year end
- Tax liability established within 2 months of year end
- Business plan for next 12 months
- Unlimited telephone support
- Attendance at key business meetings (i.e. bank)
- Additional financial reporting
- System training and advice