Payroll Services – Flexible Payroll Support & Help for Any Sized Business
Adams Moore’s managed payroll services offer expert payroll administration and processing. Our flexible approach is designed to remove almost all of the work relating to payroll, and our Birmingham based clients often take advantage of the full payroll support package. However, we can work to any level of service preferred.
- We don’t charge for simple amendments
- We offer unlimited payroll support over the telephone
- Weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly or monthly pay dates
- Payroll data separated into departmental lists
- We can look after between 1-500+ employees
- We have professional staff dedicated purely to payroll
- We ensure your staff receive their pay securely and on time
- All payroll documents are filed online
- Using the information you provide, our payroll processing is fully compliant with HMRC rules
- We give expert, confidential advice
- Our service is tailored to suit your needs and the way you work
If you need payroll help, simply provide the necessary paperwork and Adams Moore can calculate payroll, make submissions via Real Time Information and return it together with all employee payslips and calculations, advising of liability for PAYE and NI that will be due.
Using the latest Sage payroll software, weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly pay can be offered. By outsourcing payroll services, business owners can concentrate on other business issues and save money. Whether it is just one or a hundred employees, we offer a very competitive payroll service, tailored to the individual business’ needs. Pay details can be telephoned, faxed, posted or emailed for processing.
Accuracy of the data and results is monitored throughout the processing cycle and in accordance with our Quality Management System.
The below and much more is included in our payroll support service – call now for a full list.
- A free initial consultation
- Auto Enrolment assessment
- Filing reports via RTI
- Automatic application of changes to Government legislation regarding Taxation, National Insurance Contributions, Pensions. etc.
- Automatic archive of your payroll and reports. These files are then held for the statutory 4 years.
- Automatic update of tax codes following Budget changes
- Application of Student loan legislation.
- Management of Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay.
- Application and monitoring of Court Orders.
- Direct contact with HMRC on all payroll related matters including dealing with routine correspondence.
- P11D production
- Answering employee queries (normally through your coordinator to preserve confidentiality)